Continuing our work from Feb. 3 and Feb. 9.
Playing for a Change
- Formative Assessment
- The Principal of Change: “You don’t get harmony when everyone sings the same note”
- Writing prompt:
Describe the journey of your PLC/PLT on establishing the essential learnings for an upcoming unit of instruction/learning?
- What are you and your team learning about Essential Learnings?
- How do you know that you are learning?
- What are we doing for those that are not learning or need more support?
- What are we doing to enrich learning for those that have reached a level of success?
- Revisiting Our Sentence
- Food for Thought: Stop Sliding Away…