“10-minute Facilitator Round” (if needed): Any bright spots and/or issues being experienced in our various PLCs.
SMART Goal: The PLC members will grow in understanding/proficiency for Project-based Learning and Balanced Assessment by engaging in regular lesson study aimed at achieving these objectives in the Learning for Life vision statement.
CHALLENGE: Collaboratively design and implement a PBL common lesson for our PLCs; utilize lesson study and instructional rounds to enhance the PBL learning and practice results-oriented decision making.
- Debrief Phase I and Phase II of the PBL common lesson plan.
- Continue to design Phase II.
- Revisit Lino it and debrief use.
- Brainwriting with Google docs (in PLC-PBL collection)
- Coordinate schedule and scope of various PLC implementations.